Monday, October 24, 2011

it's rubbing off on me...

i have to try this.


amid all of the "other productive stuff" i was doing today... i found this blog
me likey.
pretty much everything about the blog. her clothes, style, diy projects. they're going to keep me fairly entertained and busy for the next little while. 
(unfortunately we don't get a newspaper... so i have to go and find me a garfield comic. stat.)

is anyone else excited for halloween?
i know i am.
(i have this problem of getting really excited about the next holiday... and especially about forgetting poor thanksgiving.)
not this year!!!
i saw a christmas commercial yesterday. and my resolve just about wavered.
but i stayed strong!
but my sister and i made a new resolve that it's going to be party central at our apartment.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment